[RE-wrenches] AFCI trip on metal roof

Gary Bassett Gary at hudsonsolar.com
Thu Mar 24 07:58:17 PDT 2016

We’ve seen random AFCI trips with SB-TL-22 inverters. After going through the last system checking all connections including the possibility of a loose MC4 connection the fault was still present. SMA then told us they had a new firmware release, when it was installed the problem went away.

Gary

[cid:55B44DB1-8648-4A44-97C2-50FBD3E2B4BD]

Gary Bassett
Engineering Manager
Hudson Solar
13 Hook Road