[RE-wrenches] HIQ Inverter Experience?

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Wed Mar 16 13:38:03 PDT 2016

All the information I received to my post has been very helpful.
Products are being constantly changed, and I wanted to make sure
previous edition products are not reflective of today's products, if
today's products have solved legacy problems. I've talked to the
manufacturer and they have improved past designs.  It's difficult for
me, as this product could solve a design problem, but I want to make
sure that it does work as described in today's literature. No one wants
to go back to fix a system because of a manufacturer problem. Thanks to
everyone. Chris