[RE-wrenches] PV-direct air heating?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 10 20:34:41 PST 2016

Thanks, Bill. Do you have any fairly close connection to anyone who has used
HotSpot's equipment, tech support etc? I've put in perhaps a dozen Fujitsu
minisplit's as an alternative to trying to find small efficient furnaces.and
mostly in the early installs mistakes were made by HVAC techs who didn't
want to take the time to make sure there were no refrigerant leaks under
very high pressure. They've otherwise been very good. Tech support.mixed
bag.

The heat recovery focus of HotSpot looks very promising.

Again thanks

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS