[RE-wrenches] PV-direct air heating?

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 02:11:58 PST 2016

Dan & Bill,
If mini-split equipment is what you are using/considering you might want
to look further at

www.hotspotenergy.com

John Williams who runs the place was at the AHR show in Orlando earlier
this year and has DC and solar HVAC equipment.
Hope it helps,

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094

On 3/9/2016 9:40 PM, William Dorsett wrote:

> Dan, I think it is Gree that has a PV direct mini-split heat pump for
> both heating and air conditioning. It may have run on two 250 watt
> modules. When in non-PV mode, I believe the AC is rectified to DC and
> run through an inverter. And there are now a few others as
> well….possibly Fujitsu.
>
> Bill Dorsett
>
> Manhattan, KS

---