[RE-wrenches] PV-direct air heating?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 9 19:40:38 PST 2016

Dan, I think it is Gree that has a PV direct mini-split heat pump for both heating and air conditioning. It may have run on two 250 watt modules. When in non-PV mode, I believe the AC is rectified to DC and run through an inverter. And there are now a few others as well….possibly Fujitsu.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS