[RE-wrenches] fusing requirement for 4 strings run to a Inverter with 2 MPPT's

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:14:09 PST 2016

That document refers to 2008 NEC 690.9 code which has the exemption that is
used for grounded inverters. Section 690.35 for ungrounded systems just
refers back to 690.9 for over-current protection. So I do not see any
indication that two strings on an ungrounded inverter could not have the
same exemption applied to it, which I think is largely standard practice
with a few AHJ's not accepting it. There was nothing that I saw in the
document that would indicate otherwise.

Brad