[RE-wrenches] LiFePO4; WAS Availability of Powerwall Batteries

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Jan 22 16:35:09 PST 2016

Larry,

To get back to your previous response to me – I’m fully onboard with the
benefits of lithium batteries. For now, they seem like the clear successor
to lead acid technology. However, I’m still concerned about the ability of
these smaller “integrators” to assemble cells and electronics together and
make a robust package. There may very well be good ones out there, I just
don’t know. Tesla’s product is still brand new and who knows how that is
going to go.

Best,

August