[RE-wrenches] LiFePO4; WAS Availability of Powerwall Batteries

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Fri Jan 22 14:46:09 PST 2016

Hi Allan,

I would like to challenge the use of the term "locally manufactured". Mccune Solar Works does not manufacture lithium batteries. They purchase battery cells from China and package other third party components like EMS and relays to make a lithium battery  system. Very similar to what we do except our LFMP battery package EMS and CPU is designed by the manufacturer exclusively for GBS batteries. Perhaps a better term would be LFP battery dealer or integrator.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems