[RE-wrenches] Solarworld

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Fri Jan 22 06:47:38 PST 2016

Hi All

Solarworld themselves have offered us low pricing on containers of 250 or 260 German manufactured modules, but no pricing like 30 cents a watt.

Kind regards

Tom Duffy
Senior Solar Design Engineer

E-Mail: tom at thesolar.biz
Panama Office: 507-6126-1253
Direct Toll Free: 888-503-6772
International: 575-539-2111
SKYPE Address: thesolarbiz

NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off. It should have been solar.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.