[RE-wrenches] Availability of Powerwall Batteries

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:56:28 PST 2016

The Sonnen offering is a rebadged and integrated Outback Radian with all
those features. I believe it is 48V.

On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 8:43 PM, Peter Parrish <
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> wrote:

> I know a fair amount about Sonnen. I thought their main thrust was 480
> V/3P & LiFePO4 batteries, and systems for peak demand clipping. Do they
> have a “residential” offering?
>

> I am looking at 240/120 V split phase. If I can TOU load shifting and
> battery back-up, that will do it for this customer.
>

> -          Peter
>

> Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D.
>
> President, SolarGnosis
>
> 1107 Fair Oaks Ave.
>
> Suite 351
>
> South Pasadena, CA 91030
>
> (323) 839-6108
>
> petertor at pobox.com

Chris Mason
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Solar Design Engineer
Generac Generators Industrial technician

www.cometsolar.com <http://www.cometenergysystems.com>
264.235.5670
869.662.5670
Skype: netconcepts