[RE-wrenches] battery-based inverter

Jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 08:16:46 PST 2016

Hi drake,

It all depends on how you set it up.

With the SI it can be a simple hz shift which causes most GT inverters to reduce power then cut off. Pretty much a on/off type of charging you are describing.

When used with a SMA GT inverter and connected in the right way, will taper charge to a pretty small amount.  A cat 5 cable is run between the inverters for comm. I don't know if you can use wireless yet.

Jay

Peltz power.