[RE-wrenches] Solar Edge Optimizer failures

Carl Adams swingjunkie at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 09:16:49 PST 2016

Lena,

We've been installing the Solar Edge product for a few years now and are
experiencing good reliability.  I think we have had 2 optimizers which were
DOA from the factory.  One was completely dead the other had a 25% reduced
output.  No problems with warranty replacements.

With Regards
Carl Adams, SunRock Solar