[RE-wrenches] Sharp ND-208U1F module replacement

Kelley Benyo KBenyo at huntelec.com
Fri Sep 23 08:40:15 PDT 2016

Esteemed Wrenches,

I have a customer who needs a replacement Sharp ND-208U1F module. Does anyone happen to have one or know where I might fine one?

Thank you,

KELLEY BENYO | kbenyo at huntelec.com<mailto:kbenyo at huntelec.com>
SOLAR DESIGN | HUNT ELECTRIC CORPORATION
NABCEP CERTIFIED PV INSTALLATION PROFESSIONAL(tm)
NABCEP CERTIFIED PV TECHNICAL SALES PROFESSIONAL(tm)
7900 Chicago Avenue S |  Bloomington, MN 55420
* Main 651-646-2911 | * Direct 651-643-6651
* Cell 612-751-5173 | * Fax 651-643-6575
" Website<http://www.huntelec.com/>

NEWS<http://www.huntelec.com/newsroom.html> * FACEBOOK<http://www.facebook.com/HUNTELECTRIC> * LINKEDIN<http://www.linkedin.com/company/343163> * GOOGLE+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Huntelec2300/posts>

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or the information it contains without the author's prior written permission. The information contained in this communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect. We cannot accept liability for the content, views or opinions expressed in this e-mail. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.