[RE-wrenches] Test procedures for Concorde Batteries are

Tom Lane tom at ecs-solar.com
Sat Sep 3 15:01:21 PDT 2016

Full River private labels for a lot of Battery Companies . I have use a lot
of their L-16 type 6 volt 415 Amp hour batteries in 48 volt systems with no
problems . I usually use Full River as a battery for on grid systems when
people want a backup OR in off grid systems when the owner will not or does
not want to add distilled water . I prefer Rolls batterie IF they will get
maintained , One time in Chile I had Full River batteries that were not
maintained for 6 months And they came back fine . GatorTom