[RE-wrenches] Group thoughts on Power Perfect Box from Static USA

Tom Lane tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Mar 23 15:08:13 PDT 2016

Question  , The Power Perfect Box www.StaticUSA.com a line conditioning , power quality , phase quality , UL listed is used by several solar and electrical contractors . MIT reports 99 % reduction in EMF and THD , also reducing electrical energy created as heat and improves DC -to - AC inverter conversion . It is installed at the breaker panel and also acts as a surge protector . Claims made to increase solar production by 2% to 3 % and 3% reduction in electrical cost and to make LEDS , CFLS, AND APPLIANCES LAST LONGER AND reduction of heat in computers , lap tops , etc . Also stops Smart Meters  from data retrieved over hard wired electrical systems and reduces EMF from Smart meters . My commercial and residential electrician with 30 years of contracting hates Smart Meters and rages about the EMF Heath threats to pregnant women , children , and old coots like me . My accountant sez it can count for the IRS credit if installed with solar for Power Conditioning . Other solar guys are selling it and it seems to have a high ROI at $395 to a dealer . If the group believes this is snake oil or suede shoe nonsense let me know . The claims for savings are reasonable . GatorTom soon to be hiking for 5 months on the AT .

Tom Lane - Sent from my iPad