[RE-wrenches] What are the most reliable OTG washers these days?

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Thu Dec 24 08:20:32 PST 2015

We've been running a Staber here for the last 20+ years on OB FX3524
with no problems related to the inverter.  It's had a few other problems
which would be expected of a machine that had to deal with 1,000's of
cloth diaper washes and then raising of our family.  Have sold a couple
others to customers also and no complaints coming back.

         Staber is somewhat unique in that I guess you could call a
service guy to fix it but they are geared up to send you the part for a
fix which includes good instructions and phone support, which we have
always done.  I appreciate the low water and power usage of this
machine.  It may be true that it doesn't clean quite as well however, it
may more to do with the save-the-planet, whole wheat, non-GMO soap we
use.   Not as sexy looking as the major manu's machines but a solid
product made in the USA.

Bill