[RE-wrenches] Generator caused power pulsating (was What are the most reliable OTG washers these days?)

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Wed Dec 23 06:56:34 PST 2015

(Sorry to hijack the thread). This pulsing (if that is what you are
experiencing Will) has been true for the Outback as well as the old SW
forever, apparently depending on the generator/inverter combination.  It
seems to happen the most when the batteries are being charged with high
amps.  Never been able to get a satisfactory solution for this except by
turning down the charging amps or sometimes the AC input amps limits.  The
pulsing can be very disturbing at times.  Has anyone ever come up with a
good solution for this?

*Howie Michaelson*
*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*
Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004