[RE-wrenches] Outback OpticsRe

Lou Russo russo.lou at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 20:30:18 PST 2015

I installed the most recent firmware (2079) on my 2 - Classic 200s, which
allows use of the new my midnite website (www.mymidnite2.com). The biggest
change is the addition of the WizBangJr data. Which is a great addition and
has been working well for the past 14 hrs. Also more detailed reporting of
the classic itself is a nice addition (Serial #, firmware version, mac
address, and device ID). It still lacks the client login feature, but
otherwise a great improvement.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
(440) 345 6762