[RE-wrenches] Outback OpticsRe

Lou Russo russo.lou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:51:27 PST 2015

Bob,

Yes I am referring to to the old My Midnite. I saw the firmware update last
week, but I have not had a chance to check it out. My biggest gripe was the
lack of a admin setup, so that I could have all my systems in one place and
give my clients logins to see their own system. The data actual comes
pretty fast, unlike the Schneider web product (Conext Insight) which only
polls every 10 minutes, but they have the admin/user account thing nailed.

Aloha,

Lou Russo
(440) 345 6762