[RE-wrenches] AC house monitoring

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 22:51:52 PST 2015

We just purchased an eguage system for our lab at the college. I've used them many times for MN DNR pv systems I've installed and I really like them. The price range won't work what you're looking for however.

I've looked into "the energy detective" system and they are closer to your price range but I've heard some people say they didn't work all that well. http://www.theenergydetective.com

Jesse Dahl

NABCEP PV Installation Professional
IBEW Local 292 - Electrician