[RE-wrenches] AC house monitoring

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Dec 11 18:00:10 PST 2015

Friends:

Here are two E-gauge systems--one on my home and one on a commercial client.
Feel free to browse around.  Theoretically you can't break anything without
a password

http://egauge15947.egaug.es/

http://egauge8265.egaug.es/

I like the systems.  They are feature rich and consequently a bit difficult
to learn.  They are very reliable.  YouTube has programming and
interpretation videos.

William

Lic 773985
millersolar.com