[RE-wrenches] Secure/support PV wire requirements?

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Wed Dec 9 12:32:15 PST 2015

Kinetic rails offer the same channels (similar design), and we always lay
the wires in the channels when possible, which still requires either a
nylon or stainless steel cable tie to hold the wires in.
Kinetic recently revised their rails design which has an additional PV wire
channel on the opposite side from the "L-foot" attachment channel. It can
accommodate up to two RPVU90 wires.
I'll post a pic...

*Benn Kilburn *
CSA Certified Solar Photovoltaic Systems Electrician, SkyFire Energy Inc
6706 – 82 Ave NW | Edmonton, AB | T6B 0E7
P: 780-474-8992 | F: 888-405-5843 | www.skyfireenergy.com
[image: email] <benn at skyfireenergy.com> [image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: linkedin]