[RE-wrenches] Frozen T-105s

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:54:36 PST 2015

Yes, you MUST thaw them completely first before trying anything, Sorry, I
thought that went without saying.
Good point on the cost-benefit analysis, but when the cost of
transportation of a new battery bank and removal of the old exceeds the
retail price by 2 - 10x, it's worth trying. If the client can just drive an
hour to Sam's Club and buy another set, a $600 service call is likely not
worth it. Just direct them to the Battery University website and wash your
hands of it.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342