[RE-wrenches] Frozen T-105s

dana at solarwork.com dana at solarwork.com
Thu Dec 3 08:14:40 PST 2015

My experience with frozen batteries has ranges from plates being pushed around and consequently shorting to literally the size of the battery being broken open.
The first rule is never try to charge a frozen battery the battery needs to be thawed first before even attempting to charge I have stop trying to revive batteries that are that far gone.

Dana Orzel 208.721.7003
Encourage Free Thinking Self Responsible Free Range Children