[RE-wrenches] module hot spots

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 22 06:56:01 PST 2015

I suspect that SunPower gets their advertised high performance, not from
having better technology, but by being more selective in matching higher
power cells than just randomly divvying up cells off a common factory run.
The module you've found Marco may just be a slipup in sorting (nothing is
100%) and may not indicate a change in that module but just what that module
would have shown from the beginning. Those you've tested, boB, might just be
from a manufacturer with wider selection range and also was there from the
factory line. A change would be more worrysome.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS