[RE-wrenches] Classic 150 100 amp output breaker tripping?????

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Oct 29 14:45:47 PDT 2015

After the Magnum Inverter/charger samples incoming AC power, they have a slight delay before starting the charger. Then, they ramp up current slowly.

Even so, how will any current from any other source pass through the breaker unless the Classic is presenting a load? I suppose something else could be wired through the breaker but I’m guessing Daniel would have looked at that.

Curious Larry