[RE-wrenches] Battery recommendation WAS: Rolls batteries

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 10:03:13 PDT 2015

Dave, it's 6 T-105s and over the winter the only load is the CC and
inverter. Temperature is unknown, though likely gets to -20F. There is
insulation, not that it does any good if they are not charging to capture
some heat.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ Accredited Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342