[RE-wrenches] Current limiting fuse at battery bank

Mbalchowsky max at seesolar.com
Thu Oct 22 22:26:43 PDT 2015

It's ALWAYS good practice to install a current limiting fuse at the battery bank, if fact it's very poor practice not to. We're working with a lot of larger lithium ion phosphate manganese systems and I would not install them without it. As far as working on someone else's install, make your  contract very clear as to what the customer can expect as far as your liability when working on an existing system. The more detail, the better.....

Sent from my iPhone