[RE-wrenches] AGS sensitive battery charger

Roy Rakobitsch windsine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:20:52 PDT 2015

The midnite classic 250 can do this fine. Rectify the generator 110vac to
around 165vdc and feed into classic. Use Aux functions to start and stop
generator based on battery voltage or SOC %.

Roy Rakobitsch
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
Certified Advanced Tower Climbing, Safety & Rescue
Wind/PV Design Engineer
Windsine LLC
631-514-4166
www.windsine.org