[RE-wrenches] DPW Rack Problems

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Thu Oct 8 07:03:57 PDT 2015

William,
I have followed your posts over the years and appreciate the efforts you
have made in developing and then your willingness to share them with the
list. Thank you.

If DP&W had wire management products available, it never reached my radar,
although admittedly I never asked them either. We would definitely consider
passing more for that added value.

I too appreciate the robustness of their TPM product, especially compared
to the old Unirac TPM that we started out with and watched get blown apart
more than once. However, I think we would benefit from a more competitive
market, which would hopefully help drive better product to installers and
thereby customers.

Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004