[RE-wrenches] DPW Rack Problems

Kevin Pegg KPegg at energyalternatives.ca
Wed Oct 7 21:51:23 PDT 2015

We've taken delivery & installed several 4 or 6 panel top of pole mounts this year, and they have all been perfect condition. Our difference is we purchase them from a company based in Ontario, Canada that has rights to reproduce the product, not entirely sure myself how that works, but the quality has been good from our experience. Lead time could be better but seems around 1 month.

http://www.preformed.on.ca/

Kevin