[RE-wrenches] AC-coupling Enphase/XW Causes Flickering of Lights

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:58:22 PDT 2015

Hi Matt,

I can’t tell you the reason but I had the same problem on my Outback VFX.
I didn’t put it on a O scope, but sure looked like a 60 cycle flicker to me.

On my system of 2 enphase, when the loads exceeded the output of the enphase the flicker when away.
But only 2 isn’t very real world.

In the end it was just a test for me, and it didn’t work.

jay

peltz power