[RE-wrenches] Hazards of underground feeders

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Wed Sep 9 18:55:51 PDT 2015

Sorry to hear about that tragedy William. As a volunteer firefighter, (and of course a huge proponent of solar safety), I'm 100% supportive of, and encourage the use of "rapid" shut-down right at the module.

Eric Stikes
Founding Director, GoodSun Solar
A 501(C)(3) CA. Non-profit Corp.
001.530.798.3738 (cell)