[RE-wrenches] Hazards of underground feeders

jay peltz jay.peltz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 11:35:50 PDT 2015

Dear William,

I like all of your ideas, but they have one thing in common, they are all
passive.  All the placards/labels/signs  in the world won't prevent someone
from not reading or acting or miss understanding them.  So I totally agree
with the NEC that we need automatic disconnects that prevent such events in
the future.

I think this kind of sad event is the reason for the NEC to require
array/string level disconnect.
>From what I've heard and I'm sure others are well more versed than I, but
we will see module level shutdown required in 2017 NEC, and I for one
welcome that.

jay

peltz power
sent:  11.35am 9/6/15