[RE-wrenches] to flash or not to flash

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Fri Aug 28 12:43:38 PDT 2015

Here is a devils advocate question for everyone (*including myself*) who is
claiming "no leaks after x-years".

Are we assuming "no leaks" because the home/system owner has not reported
any or because there are no water stains on the ceilings below the arrays
*or* are we actually looking in the attic and seeing that there are
absolutely NO water marks where the attachment points are?
I would think that there is a big difference?  But having not gone back to
every install and actually getting up and looking around *inside the attic*,
would it not be presumptuous to assume that there have been no leaks?

*Benn Kilburn *
CSA Certified Solar Photovoltaic Systems Electrician, SkyFire Energy Inc
6706 – 82 Ave NW | Edmonton, AB | T6B 0E7
P: 780-474-8992 | F: 888-405-5843 | www.skyfireenergy.com
[image: email] <benn at skyfireenergy.com> [image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: linkedin]