[RE-wrenches] Standing metal seam clamps

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri Aug 14 00:16:28 PDT 2015

Hi Jay,

S-5 makes a big point about how their round nose set screws are better
than the "cup" nosed setscrews of their competitor(s). I failed to see
any supporting material for that claim.

Have you seen the promo video where the handlebar mustachioed
founder/owner gives a compelling build a better mousetrap speech?

Problems with S-5 that you are willing to share?

Joy,

--
Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar