[RE-wrenches] wiring methods between arrays

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Wed Aug 12 07:32:48 PDT 2015

If you have attic access between the two roofs or separated arrays then install a Soladeck at each array and run the interconnecting wires thru the attic.  If it is a DC circuit then Teck cable, or AC90 would be my choice of (armoured) cable for running through the attic.

Benn Kilburn
SkyFire Energy Inc.
780-906-7807