[RE-wrenches] to flash or not to flash

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Aug 6 12:25:25 PDT 2015

Silicone is not a roof mastic and it does react to Alu despite your record w/ your historic installation methods. We and our industry are now in the 21st century with 21 century requirements and many hi quality roof mastic sealants. The way I figure it is that I am a professional solar installer,  I am not a roofer nor a sealant engineer but they have provided our industry with requirements and products to ensure my clients receive hi level of quality installations despite the costs.