[RE-wrenches] co-op rules.

Solar dahlsolar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 13:17:13 PDT 2015

Good point on average numbers. Maybe that's what he meant, it isn't what he said.

When I asked how many members were interconnected and produced over the 50% number he said "one". Rules for problems that don't exist. With no rebates given by the coops the chances anyone can find it feasible to do something like this is 0. Maybe I could since I don't have labor costs, but other than that.

This coop, of which I am a member, does participate in net metering. Here is a link to future of solar here in mn. For the coops at least.

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2015/06/18/grid-fees

Sent from my iPhone