[RE-wrenches] Clamp on Meter

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Jul 15 17:36:15 PDT 2015

Thanks Bill for pointing me to Seaward's power clamp.  That was exactly
what I was looking for; it does both AC power quality, PF, THD, and it
does DC power as well.  None of the other meters I looked at did it all.
Also I found it for about the same cost as the Fluke 376.  Score another
point for the RE List.
Now you folks will have to groan through my inane posts about PF and
THD, and other things not fully understood.

Thanks again,

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,