[RE-wrenches] Clamp on Meter

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Wed Jul 15 16:44:49 PDT 2015

I have a couple Fluke 381 meters which I love. The iflex current probe is
great for checking individual branch circuit loads if you ever need to do
that kind of work. The detachable display is handy but not completely
necessary. Very good quality build. However, I would probably just buy the
376 if I had to do it again (the extra cost for the removable display
isn't justified for my work) - I believe Amazon was only selling 381s at
the time when I made the purchases.

Best,

August
Luminalt