[RE-wrenches] [SPAM] Re: Mate Drop and Charge Functions

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sun Jul 12 11:56:31 PDT 2015

You would think that a computer device that retails for more than many
laptops would be able to afford more memory, a bigger screen, and an
interface that didn't feel like preWindows DOS.
I just don't even bother with Outback much anymore.  Other companies'
solutions work better, are easier to support, and don't cost near as much.
End of story.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,