[RE-wrenches] Mate Drop and Charge Functions

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sat Jul 11 18:23:42 PDT 2015

William,

        Maybe an easy fix for the more critical functions would be to have
another window (like on a computer, often) pop-up when, in this case, "drop"
is chosen that asks in more detail "Are you sure you wish to disable the
charging function of the generator?".. so they would know they are not
stopping the genny of stopping EQ or whatever.

        There are a few screens on the Mate 3 that I am not sure what it is
they are trying to convey.  For the same reason I can't stand being lost,
I'm the first one to ask for directions...same with the Mate, I keep the
user manual close by and use it often as there is a lot in there.
Homeowners are another matter.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric