[RE-wrenches] Solaredge Storedge

toddcory at finestplanet.com toddcory at finestplanet.com
Mon Jun 29 17:51:42 PDT 2015

sadly, all we have left is hopium

On Monday, June 29, 2015 12:36pm, "Kirk Herander" <kirk at vtsolar.com> said:

Here’s the reply I just got back from Solaredge:

“As this stands ATM Tesla has only announced the product, not finished developing it. As Tesla finalizes it the details will become available. Please click StorEdge on the bottom right of the web page and sign up for the announcements as they come available. Furthermore all of our inverters are compatible with this announcement “

I get a funny vibe about all this hype / vaporware. Announced, but still in development. Kind of like the Powerwall itself. The Powerwall is supposedly sold out through 2016, with $800 mil in advance orders, and no product being shipped. Are there any Powerwalls in operation anywhere in the real world? Even in beta test?

Available tech info on both Powerwall and Storedge is basically zero. Too bad nonsense marketing like this causes some potential customers to delay their commitment to install a system.

Kirk Herander
VT Solar, LLC
Proven PV provider since 1991
[ www.vermontsolarnow.com ]( www.vermontsolarnow.com )