[RE-wrenches] washing machines

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon Jun 1 08:22:16 PDT 2015

Great success with the Fisher/Paykal at 140-160 watt hours per load. I have
used one for over 10 years now. Early models had a few maint. problems and
the last washer is now over 8 years and going strong. They are kind of Plain
Jane old style which has turned off a couple of clients as they wanted the
"new" (behemoth) look in washers.

I will probably get another F/P if I can talk my wife out of a "new" looking
unit......

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc -  NABCEP # 051112-136

E - dana at solarwork.com  - Web - solarwork.com

O - 970.626.5253  C - 208.721.7003

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"