[RE-wrenches] Ham Radio interference

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Mon Jun 1 07:30:38 PDT 2015

Folks,

        I looked back in the archives with no luck.....  Specifically, has
anyone experienced any problems with RF/Ham radio operation and SMA TL-22
inverters.  I seem to be pretty partial to them lately and I have a
potential job with the customer asking about possible problems with
interference.  Where better to ask than here.  I know we've talked about
this before but I don't think any "new" discussion has come up with these
newer TLs.

        Thanks for all the great options for a supply side connection.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric