[RE-wrenches] Lithium batteries for Polaris Ranger EV

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Wed May 27 16:45:01 PDT 2015

Jay,

        I hate to throw cold water on the Li-ion alternative for an ATV, but I did exactly that when my Li-ion pack caught on fire in my E-Force ATV that was converted to Li-ion.  I'm now back to sealed LA.  The cells and BOS were about 4 years old so maybe all that is getting more dialed in by now...I know not all Li-ion batteries are the same.  I Hope it works out for you. The range was a bit better.

Bill
Feather River Solar Electric