[RE-wrenches] Design Class Recommendations

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:06:03 PDT 2015

Howie

I am biased to SEI. Full disclosure I do teach for them.  Great instructors
and a solid curriculum.  Options for online, in person and hands on.  Great
thing about SEI is most instructors are part time teachers working full
time in the industry, so students get a good industry perspective.
Reference material alone is worth taking the online...I use it in my work
on a regular basis.   Great Alumni network too!  SEI rocks!

Bill