[RE-wrenches] Design Class Recommendations

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue May 26 20:30:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

We are hiring a new person to begin to take on generating our residential
installation packets for the field crews. We looked for someone with
experience, but have had to go with someone with lots of PV field project
management experience, reasonably good computer program skills, but not a
great deal of understanding of Code and equipment choices. We are looking
for some course work that will help shorten the learning curve and
teaching burden.  I found several potential classes, but any
recommendations for either online courses or intensive live classes would
be very appreciated. Cost is less of a concern than finding something that
is effective and efficient.

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004