[RE-wrenches] Array easily adjustable from 30 to 90 degrees

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Mon May 25 12:59:04 PDT 2015

Hi, Mechanix~

I got no reports from other purchasers about the "MT Solar" crating &
packaging. My post to the List did, however, generate an "ouch!" from the
manufacturer.
Michael Welch has authorized me to relay MT's response to the List along
with one of the 2015 packaging photos they sent. Here's what Janelle @ MT
Solar:says:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi Mick -
One of our customers mentioned your post on Wrenches regarding our freight,
and I wanted to reach out again and assure you that we have made several
improvements to our method.
We now strap and shrink wrap our pallets with heavy-duty plastic (see
attached photos) and have had good luck with this so far.

Although we've had our fair share of freight hiccups, I still have never,
ever seen anything like what happened with your shipment.  That was truly
an anomaly and I can't begin to imagine
what would go through someone's head as they cut apart a pallet and tossed
it around piece by piece.  To this day, I haven't used Midwest Motor
Freight again.

I would be delighted if you'd share these photos on Wrenches, or at least
give our mounts another shot and post your own experience.  I think you'll
be pleasantly surprised by the improvements.

Please let me know if you still have any questions or concerns.
Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mick concludes: Nobody could explain why my 2014 shipment from "MT Solar"
arrived pre-unwrapped. "Worst. Freight. Experience. Ever." Maybe my bundles
were dropped from a lofty height in
a tall freight terminal. Maybe that unnamed trucker is "Murphy".

Janelle worked hard to help us and she submitted a freight claim on our
behalf. Seven months later, my customer got a phat check. If given the
choice between paying full price for first quality
or saving hundreds with "cosmetic seconds", he might have actually chosen
the "seconds".

Once some of the Mechanix on Re-Wrenches receive "MT Solar" shipments in
good "teamster resistant" condition, I'm sure Janelle and all of us would
appreciate seeing your feedback.on the List.
I certainly will post a follow up once I get a chance to evaluate their
packaging first hand. Pristine freight arrivals are important to us all.

The Wrench List is the Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675